Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Susan Livezey Chase
- Serves 8
- ½ pint heavy cream, whipped
- 1 pint slightly softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup Cointreau
- ¼ cup dark rum
- 2 quarts strawberries, hulled, sugared and chilled
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped cream with ice cream.
- Add lemon juice, Cointreau, and rum.
- Pour over strawberries.
- This dessert can be made an hour or so ahead of time and refrigerated.
- Can prepare ahead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.