Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serving Size : 6
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate — (Ghirardelli)
- 1 long biscotti — your choice
- 1 quart large strawberries (unhulled) — rinsed and dried
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water or using the microwave melting directions on the package.
- Turn the biscotti into crumbs by taking a rolling pin to it after you've placed it in a heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Holding onto the hull, dip watch berry into the melted chocolate to cover half the berry, then into the crumbs.
- Set on a sheet of waxed paper until the chocolate is firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.