- 1 8-ounce carton nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 cups small strawberries
1.In a small serving bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar, lime peel and lime juice.
2.Wash the strawberries, place on paper towels to dry then serve with the dip.
- Strawberries with Creamy Lime Dip from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle and King County Department of Public Health -- original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.