- 2 cups strawberry sorbet
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- ½ cup amaretti cookie crumbs, about 11 small cookies, or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 2 tbsp almond-flavored liqueur (amaretto)
- 1 oz bittersweet chocolate, grated
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- Chill 5-cup metal bowl or bombe mold.
- Press sorbet into bottom and up sides of bowl or mold.
- Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Place ice cream in large bowl.
- Gently fold in cookie crumbs, amaretto and grated chocolate.
- Spoon ice cream mixture into center of sorbet.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- To serve, dip mold into hot water for a few seconds.
- Place plate upside- down on top of mold and invert onto plate.
- Garnish bombe with whole or sliced fresh strawberries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.