This fruit-based bread is mixed with real strawberries and eaten as breakfast. Make fruit-based bread colorful by adding strawberry syrup.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Combine eggs, oil, and strawberries; add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour the batter into 2 greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 10 slices
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.