- 24 eggs
- 1 lb 14 oz (6 cups) flour
- 6 cups milk
- 2 oz (¼ cup) sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 12 oz (1 ½) cups butter
- 1 lb 8 oz (3 cups) sour cream
Strawberry topping Edit
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 lbs. 12 oz (2 quarts) frozen sliced, sweetened California strawberries, thawed
- 5 oz – ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 oz – ¼ cup butter
- Blend cornstarch with strawberries in saucepan.
- Stir in corn syrup and butter.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Beat eggs.
- Whisk in flour and milk; mix smooth.
- Whisk in sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well.
- For individual servings: melt 1 tablespoon butter in 6-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in 4 oz (½ cup) batter.
- Bake at 425°F, 15 minutes, until pancake is set and lightly browned.
- Gently remove from pan and place on serving plate.
- Pour ⅓ cup strawberry topping in cavity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.