This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2½ cups frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 large can crushed pineapple drained
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Stir gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
- Fold in strawberries with juice, drained pineapple, mashed bananas and walnuts then pour into a rectangular pan and chill for several hours.
- Cut into 12 squares to serve.
- Garnish with a spoonful of strawberry yogurt and fresh fruit slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.