Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6 – 8
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (3 ounce) box wild strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Drain juice from fruit cocktail.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.