- 250 gms strawberries (chopped 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp strawberry essence
- few drops red colour
- 1 cup strawberry jelly
- 2 glasses water
- 10-12 crushed ice cubes
- To make a pulp mix strawberries, Sugar, salt and bring to boil.
- Take off from fire and chill.
- Set jelly as per instructions on the packet.
- Just before serving - in a blender add pulp (made as above), jelly chunks, colour, * * essence and water.
- Blend very lightly.
- Pour into glasses and mix in finely crushed ice.
- Use wide straw for serving.
- For variations use different fruits with matching jellies, colours and essences. Eg. pineapple, orange, grape, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.