- 3 cups sliced California strawberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup amaretto (almond flavored liqueur)
- ½ cup nonfat sour cream
- ½ cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas, cut into 8 wedges
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons shaved semi-sweet chocolate
- Combine strawberries, ⅓-cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl; stir well.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes. Drain, reserving juice for another use.
- Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
- Cover and chill.
- Arrange tortilla wedges on 2 baking sheets; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400 °F for 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool on wire rack.
- To serve, arrange 8 tortilla wedges on a serving plate; top with about ⅓ cup strawberry mixture and 2½ tablespoons sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with almonds and chocolate. Yield: 6 servings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.