Makes 10 to 12 servings.
- 1 10-3/4-ounce package pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 16-ounce can peach slices in juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Layer pound cake slices into bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with drained peach slices. Set aside.
- Whip cream with Sugar; fold whipped cream and vanilla into rice.
- Layer on top of peach slices. Top with strawberry slices.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.