- 1 envelope gelatine, unflavored
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 2 cup strawberries, frozen
- ¾ cup skim milk, cold
- ½ cup sugar
- In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add boiling water and process at low speed until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add strawberries and sugar; process at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into 8 (5 oz) paper cups; freeze until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert wooden ice cream sticks; freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 2 minutes; tear away cup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.