- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- 1 cup sugar, brown only
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups milk, regular or low-fat/skimmed only
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (1 pint) fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and crushed
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Combine rice, sugar, salt, milk, and eggs in large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until mixture just begins to bubble, stirring constantly; cool.
- Add strawberries and cream. Prepare the ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Pour mixture into a freezer can; freeze as directed.
- Serve plain and cold or with other desserts.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.