- 7 ounces frozen sliced California strawberries in syrup, partially thawed
- 4 ounces lemon juice or sweet and sour mix
- 2 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 quart prepared sangria
- 8 ounces chilled sparkling water
- orange, lemon and limes slices
- Whole fresh California strawberries
In a blender combine sliced Berries, lemon juice, brandy and liqueur; blend smooth. Mix with sangria. Cover; chill. Strain into pitcher over ice. Add sparkling water. Garnish with citrus slices and whole Berries.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.