- Makes about 1 quart
- 2 pint baskets very ripe California strawberries, stemmed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- sugar (about 1 cup)
- Purée strawberries with electric blender or food processor.
- Stir in lemon juice and corn syrup.
- Gradually mix in sugar, adding up to 1 cup, depending on flavor of strawberries.
- Pour into container of ice cream freezer and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Transfer to covered container and place in freezer up to 4 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.