- 1 pound of frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- whipped cream (optional)
- Blender or Food Processor
- Place strawberries and sugar in a blender or food processor, then pulse to mix.
- Combine the buttermilk and lemon juice in a seperate bowl.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the strawberries.
- Blend for several seconds until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Makes four servings
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.