Make this fruit salad tastier by adding watercress to the fruits. Serve up a juicy treat by pairing this fruit salad with other main dishes, side dishes, or appetizers.
- 2 cups fruit juice, with grapefruit and orange separated at ½ cup each, and lime juice at 1 cup
- ¼ cup honey
- dash of salt
- 2 pint baskets fresh California strawberries, stemmed
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 cup stemmed, seedless grapes
- 2 bunches watercress, trimmed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.