Eat all you want of these creamy, delicious treats. If the kids don't beat you to them!
- artificial sweetener, equal to 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries, drained
- 2 (8 ounces) containers non-fat strawberry yogurt
- Mix sweetener with 3/4 cup water.
- Mix gelatin with remaining water in saucepan.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Heat until gelatin in dissolved; remove from heat.
- Use blender to process all the ingredients together, may have to do this in batches.
- Put into 3oz paper cups, insert popsicle sticks.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.