- Place the crushed pineapple and juice in the blender.
- Add the frozen fruit a little at a time, blending between each addition.
- Scoop ½ cup servings into dessert dishes and freeze for 15 to 30 minutes.
- (If frozen for longer period of time, remove from freezer a few minutes before serving to soften).
Contributed by Edit
- Recipe by: mcdougall program
- From the collection of sue smith, s.smith34, uploaded june 16, 1994
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.