- baby Lamb
- ground coriander
- ground ginger
- Onion juice
- chopped pistachio nuts
- chopped almonds
- seedless Raisins
- salt and pepper
- The first and most important thing to do before buying the Lamb is to have the butcher clean it and remove the entrails.
- The Lamb should be rinsed very well inside and out and wiped until dry with clean cloth.
- Also brush the Lamb inside and out with the seasonings (ground coriander and ground ginger) and the Onion juice, then just set it aside while preparing the stuffing.
- The rice should be boiled until it is tender, then it should be drained. Chop some onions and then sauté them in olive oil.
- Add chopped pistachio nuts, chopped almonds and seedless Raisins to the rice.
- To add a final touch, season the rice with salt and pepper.
- The oven should be preheated at 450 degrees Celsius.
- Stuff the Lamb and then saw it up with a strong thread.
- Place the stuffed lam on large baking tray and put it into the oven, then reduce the heat to about 325 degrees Celsius.
- The Lamb should be roasted for about 2 hours and turned over once or twice for well-done meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.