- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 – 8 large bell peppers
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (Italian)
- 1 large onion chopped
- garlic (to your liking) chopped
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- bread crumbs (Italian flavored)
- Brown ground beef, drain fat.
- Smother chopped onions, garlic, and bell peppers with drained ground beef, until peppers are somewhat cooked.
- Add Rotel tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Italian bread crumbs.
- Pour all ingredients into large baking pan.
- Top with more Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs.
- Bake until bread crumbs are light golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.