- 3-4 jars mild cherry peppers
- Proscuitto, chopped
- Asiago or provolone, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 c. olive oil
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 tsp. juice from pepper jars
- Cut tops off peppers and clean out insides. Mix prosciutto and Cheese; stuff peppers with mixture.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and pepper juice.
- Place stuffed peppers upside down in pan (stuffing side down).
- Pour olive oil mixture over peppers; marinate overnight.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.