Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prepare stuffing.
- If using package mix, ½ of package should be enough (may use applesauce instead of water in stuffing, may also add ½ cup cut up onion to stuffing).
- Roll stuffing up in breast and close with toothpick.
- Brown in butter or margarine in hot pan.
- When brown, cover with paprika and place in crockpot.
- Cover breasts with 2 cans cream of celery soup.
- Turn on high for 5 – 6 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.