- 1 1/2 kilo large courgettes
- 1/2 kilo minced Beef or Pork or both
- 3/4 cup of rice
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small bunch of dill
- salt, pepper
- Scrape and wash the courgettes.
- Remove a slice from the small side, empty the courgettes by using a spoon or a special kitchen tool. Mix the mince, the rice, the finely chopped onions and dill in a bowl.
- Fill the courgettes with the mixture.
- Put them in a saucepan together with the butter and add enough water to almost cover them.
- Cook for about 3/4 of an hour.
- Prepare the avgolemono sauce, pour it over the courgettes and shake the pan gently over low heat until the sauce thickens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.