- 5 pickling cucumbers, such as Kirby variety
- 3 Tbs. iodine-free coarse salt
- 1 cup Korean radish or Japanese daikon, julienned
- ½ Tbs. iodine-free table salt
- ½ Tbs. Sugar
- ½ Tbs. Korean red pepper powder or paprika
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallion
- ½ Tbs. toasted sesame seeds
2. Combine radish, table salt, sugar, red pepper powder, garlic, ginger and scallions. Cut cucumbers into two-inch chunks. Slit each piece down middle but not through end. Repeat at right angle to form cross. Fill with radish mixture.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.