In Romanian: Oua umplute cu brinza
- 6 eggs
- 1 raw yolk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon grated sheep cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced dill
- Hard boil the eggs and let cool.
- Shell and cut them in two lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mix with butter, adding a raw yolk, the cheese and salt.
- Fill the whites with this paste.
- Spread some chopped dill on top.
- Arrange the stuffed eggs on a platter and decorate with dill sprigs around the eggs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.