- 15 medium size marrow squash
- 1½ cups ground meat
- 1 cup rice
- 1½ cups tomato juice
- ½ cup water
- 1½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Scrub marrows well.
- Hollow from one end with apple corer or small spoon.
- Mix rice, meat, seasonings and half of the chopped tomato.
- Stuff squash three-quarters full.
- Lay several meat bones on bottom of pressure cooker and cover with the remaining chopped tomato. Arrange stuffed marrows in layers over bones.
- Add tomato juice, water and 1½ teaspoons of salt.
- Cook under pressure 20 minutes.
- Open cooker and simmer to reduce sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.