- 20 large white mushrooms
- ⅓ cup onion, diced
- 2 tbsp cornflake crumbs
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, fine
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp dry sherry
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder (optional)
- Wash and clean the mushrooms; then pull off the stems and dice.
- Place the diced stems and onions in a small bowl, and cover with wax paper.
- With the microwave on high, cook for 45 seconds.
- Add the crumbs, cheese, sherry and enough water to moisten the mixture.
- Season to taste with parsley flakes, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Then spoon the filling into the mushroom caps.
- Place them around the edge of a large round microwave plate.
- Cook on medium for 3 minutes, turning the plate every minute for even cooking.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories: 12 | carbohydrates: 3 | exchange: negligible
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.