- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. chopped capsicum
- 1 tomato, chopped finely
- ⅛ tsp. minced chilli paste
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ⅛ tsp. pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- Scoop out the center of the onions, and dice the scooped part.
- Heat oil in a pan, and fry the onions till transparent.
- Add the meat and cook for 5–7 minutes.
- Cool it add to it all the stuffing and mix well.
- Fill the mixture in the scooped onions.
- In a non-stick pan, place the filled onions. Pour over it the chicken stock.
- Cover and cook for 45–50 minutes. Serve it hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.