Turnip Mash with Liver
- Cut liver into slices; in a frying pan, cook with a little butter until liver becomes dark in color.
- Dredge liver pieces in flour.
- Cook the onions in butter; dredge slices in flour.
- Place liver and onions in a saucepan and cover with water; simmer for two or three hours.
- Boil potatoes and turnip until soft; mash with an electric mixer or hand-masher.
- Stir in a little milk and butter, mix well.
- Serve hot with liver and onions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.