- 600 g (2) crabs
- ½ onion
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 2 tbsp mashed garlic pepper paste
- ½ tbsp satay paste
- 2 whisked eggs
- Cut crabs into pieces, wash and remove dirt and innards, crush the shell.
- Mix crabs with ½ tbsp cornflour, parboil in plenty of hot oil, dish up.
- Fry onion, mashed garlic with few oil, add satay paste, stir well.
- Mashed garlic pepper paste then crabs, stir fry for 1 minute, add sauce.
- Add whisked egg, stir fry until cook, dish up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.