In Romanian: Purcel de lapte umplut cu maruntaie
- 1 suckling pig
- 3 eggs
- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 onion
- 4 oz / 100 g raisins (to taste)
- chopped parsley
- Grind the heart, liver and spleen from the piglet, with a raw onion and the crustless bread slices (previously soaked and squeezed).
- Beat three eggs in a bowl, mix with the ground meat, adding salt and pepper, chopped parsley, the Raisins (to taste) and a finely chopped lard fried onion.
- Fill the piglet with this filling, sew it and place in the oven.
- Instead raisins, you can add 2 - 3 tablespoons rice boiled in salt water, then rinsed in cold water and mixed with a tablespoon of butter and a little pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.