- 500 grammes of suckling pig bones, the feet, and some rind
- 6 carrots
- 6 onions
- 4 bulbs of garlic
- a bunch of parsley
- 2 litres of dry white wine (Riesling or Elbling)
- egg white
- Take 500 grammes of suckling pig bones, the feet, and some rind.
- Add 6 carrots, 6 onions, 4 bulbs of garlic, thyme, laurel, a bunch of parsley, salt, pepper, and 2 litres of dry white wine (Riesling or Elbling).
- Boil on a small flame for some 3 hours.
- Take out the bones.
- Add to the bouillon, the ribs, and thickly cut pieces of shoulder of the suckling pig.
- Return to a slow flame for another hour.
- Take out the meat and arrange in bowls.
- Filter the jelly, and clear it by boiling with a mixture of egg white and some herbs, while whisking energetically.
- Filter and pour over the meat.
- Cool before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.