- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 x 8 oz packages fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tbsp fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Da Vinci Gourmet Vanilla sugar-free syrup
- 2 tbsp Da Vinci Gourmet Cherry sugar-free syrup
- ½ cup Splenda granulated sweetener
- In a large bowl, soften cream cheese and add the ricotta.
- Beat until smooth with a mixer and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl add syrup, Splenda, and gelatin.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir until gelatin dissolves – about 5 minutes.
- Add gelatin mixture to the cheeses and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Pour into custard cups or muffin tins and refrigerate until firm – about two hours.
- Cover in fridge over night.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.