Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 12 servings
- 1 package Dream Whip (1 envelope)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 (2 oz.) package sugar-free chocolate pudding
- Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and dream whip (or sugar-free whipped topping mix).
- Beat til stiff.
- Add pudding mix and continue to beat til light and fluffy.
- Add more skim milk if too thick.
- Use as frosting on low fat cupcakes using 1 tbsp per cupcake. Can also be used to frost cake or brownies.
Nutritional information Edit
1 Tbsp = 9 cals, 0 cholesterol
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.