Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup chopped golden raisins
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup grated lemon peel
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 8 grams packets sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- Mix sugar substitute with orange juice.
- Pour over chopped cranberries.
- Soak 1 hour, mixing often.
- Mix raisins, nuts, coconut, lemon rind in flour until well coated.
- Add cranberries and orange juice mixture.
- Sprinkle baking soda over mixture, and mix.
- Mix in spices.
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F (165°F) for 40 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.