Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- 20 to 22 pkts. Equal brand sweetener
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate or a 6 x 10 inch container.
- Beat eggs and add pumpkin, spices, biscuit mix and sweetener mix well.
- Microwave on half power until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Pour into plate and microwave on half power 20 to 30 minutes or until set.
- May need to shield edges with foil to prevent over cooking.
- You will need a turn table for this.
- Don't substitute any other sweetener in this pie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.