- 4 cups pecans (a 1 lb bag is the equivalent)
- ¼ tsp each allspice, ground cloves, and cinnamon
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp any combination vanilla, brandy or water (I use 1 tsp each brandy and vanilla)
- Preheat oven to 250 °F. Line 2 cookie sheets (or jelly roll pans) with foil and spray with Pam.
- Mix the liquids and egg white together and pour over pecans. Then mix them every few minutes for about 15 minutes (put in a zipper bag or covered bowl and just shake every few minutes).
- Mix the sugar and spices in another bowl or zippered bag and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Mix the pecans and sugar spice mixture. Pour onto the two cookie sheets and bake for 1 hour. Let cool and then store in an airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.