- 400 g lamb
- 100 g flour
- 1 ea egg
- 75 g peas
- 75 g melted butter
- 75 g onion
- wine vinegar
- dried mint
- Slice lamb and cook in cold water until done.
- Cook in the broth peas, soaked in water before cooking, until done.
- Knead unleavened dough from flour, water, and egg, salt and roll out finely.
- Cut out small rectangles and put them in the broth 5 minutes before finishing.
- Bring soup to boil, add fried onion, salt, greens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.