Bits and pieces of fresh fruit in the fridge make a great refreshing breakfast in salad form; serve with toasted Cheese loaf or muffins. 2 fresh peaches, pealed and sliced (canned with juice if fresh not available
- 1 large Apple, pealed and large diced
- 1 large Pear, pealed and larage diced
- 1 kiwi, pealed and sliced
- 1/4 cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 cups watermelons, cubed
- 1 banana, sliced in rings
- 1 cup walnuts, rough chopped (or whole)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Carefully combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least one hou
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.