Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6.
- 2 cans black beans
- 3 cups green giant frozen corn
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 cup scallions, diced
- 1½ cloves garlic, chopped fine
- ½ cup Food Lion Italian dressing
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Drain black beans and pour into bowl.
- In medium sauce pan, sauté corn until kernels begin to turn brown.
- Add corn to black beans with remaining ingredients.
- Mix together until coated.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve with your favorite grilled fish, pork or chicken.
- Serve with ice cold Luzianne tea.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.