An alternative to sandwiches for a light, healthy lunch that's really filling.
This recipe is quite healthy. Specific nutrition information depends on the type of hummus and tortillas chosen.
- 1 California avocado, sliced
- 1 habanero burrito tortilla (plain if you prefer)
- hummus (flavored, use your favorite)
- alfalfa sprouts
- 3 to 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 3 slices domestic Swiss cheese
- ½ tomato, sliced and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spread hummus thinly over the entire tortilla.
- Layer turkey and cheese over ½ of the area.
- Place vegetables and avocado in a narrow vertical line about centered on the meat/cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the entire tortilla to taste.
- Roll tightly, with vegetables in the middle of the finished roll.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.