Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 cups cut cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced crystallized ginger or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients and chill for 1 – 2 hours.
- Garnish with a dollop of low-fat sour cream and a mint sprig.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: (1 cup):
- 150 Calories | 3g Fat | 1mg Cholesterol | 58mg Sodium | 29g Carbs | 2g Dietary Fiber | 25g Sugars | 5g Protein
- Diabetic exchanges: 2 Carbohydrate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.