Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 can French-style or cut green beans — drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup onion — finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until crisp and brown; drain, crumble and place in a medium bowl.
- Add beans, 1 teaspoon salt, onion and dill weed; toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; whisk until well-blended.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.