Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 x 17-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup diced chile poblano, peeled, and seeded
- ½ cup chopped green olives with pimentos
- ⅓ cup chopped green pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 8 ounces queso fresco or a very mild feta cheese, crumbled
- lettuce leaves
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges, for garnish
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.