- Bring milk to the boil and add rice to cook stirring constantly to prevent sticking.
- Half way through cooking of rice, add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Stir and finish off the cooking of rice.
- Keep an eye so the rice is not over cooked. Nothing worse than gluggy rice.
- When finished allow to cool down for about 30 minutes before serving into dishes.
- Once at room temperature sprinkle cinnamon on top for decoration and taste, then cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.