- 1 package of red radishes
- 2 large tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
- 2 large carrots (peeled)
- 1 cucumber (peeled)
- 1 green pepper (Hari Mirch)
- 1 small can of black olives (drained)
- ¼ lb of Feta cheese (for garnish)
- Clean and slice radishes (cut off the end parts).
- Wash tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel and cut carrots into small strips.
- Peel and cut cucumbers into small strips.
- Wash pepper and cut it into small strips.
- Put all ingredients into a large salad bowl.
- Toss with an oil and lemon dressing. And garnish with Feta cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.