- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 pint basket California strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 half-pint basket raspberries
- 1 half-pint basket blueberries
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 1 cup cantaloupe or honeydew melon balls
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- In medium bowl whisk juice and honey then add remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently to combine, chill 1 hour.
- Spoon salad into 4 individual bowls, dividing equally. Makes 4 servings
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.