- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, or 2 teaspoons dried mint, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 pint basket fresh California strawberries
- Half of a small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup red and/or green seedless grapes
- 2 nectarines and/or plums, pitted and cut into wedges
- ¼ pound Asiago or Parmesan cheese, cut into thin slices
- ¼ pound very thinly sliced prosciutto or ham
- To make vinaigrette, in bowl whisk oil, water, vinegar, mint, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- To serve antipasto, arrange remaining ingredients, dividing equally, on individual serving plates (or arrange on platter).
- Spoon vinaigrette over antipasto.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 6 appetizer or 4 luncheon serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.