- Fruits and Veggies on the Go by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup fat-free yogurt
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup chopped and drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Process garbanzo beans, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and herbs; season to taste with lemon juice.
- Refrigerate two hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.